Sidelines

Thursday, February 14, 2013

To Lena – My Adventure Guide




I swayed and lost within doubts,
Whether I should tell you,
The feelings kept within my thoughts;
Tell me that it is true,
Tell me we share the same feelings,
For I have fallen fond of you;
You gave me your blessings,
Each time I went to war,
With a victory, as well you did promise;
Fortunate that this could be,
For you are my savior,
To a warrior that kills endlessly;
How I wish that we could go elsewhere,
Together caring, only the two of us,
But life is too cruel for us to bear;
Your life, your blessings,
Will keep me going till it is done,
To see you again, is all that I wish;
So, Lena my sweetheart,
Would you stay here with me today,
And be my Valentine love?

P/s - This was supposed to be my entry to an MMO event at Aeria Games but hell, I was too late. Well, no worries, got other events coming up. Yes, I can't say I live my life to the fullest, but the digital world are not that harsh like the reality are, except I live in one. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...