Sidelines

Friday, February 15, 2013

My Punisher - Scarlet Blade


 Years has gone by,
Living in a hell of wars,
For what left is to deny,
The only thing that I longed for;
You, arkana, my lovely rose of sincere,
Punish me for what’s left in this world,
Be it harsh, brutal or worse,
Even Narak couldn’t make me twirl;
Turned me upside down,
Give me everything that’s true,
For I am no one,
Except the one that would love you;
Eternity we shall be,
With our guns we’ll sore through anything,
Kill them my dearest bee,
Sting them hard, we’ll be King and Queen.

P/s - Something I made for a Valentine event in Scarlet Blade forum. Not that it matters, I just want to try something... off the usual me awhile. Entering events is quite fun really. If it's in digital. Well, not so different in reality as well. (Don't judge me!) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...