Sidelines

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Innocent Sorrow

My face is darken,
My eyes is fallen,
Under the horizon,
There’s no freedom,
Except innocents,
Where all is forgotten,
I,
Am not one,
I,
Am not done,
I am but a child,
Where resistance is futile,
Echo’s of sorrows,
Which one opposes,
Is only to be left inside one twisted soul,
I whom declared my innocents,
Is another sin inside one sorrow,
None shall seem fair,
As the darkness luminance this day;
I have come far,
Till this day forward with a scar,
Twisted by this lying flesh,
Know nothing of its cruelness,
Kept under the black stash,
To be reminded by the fools,
Where all is left to be forgotten,
By whom are innocents;
So shall we speak,
I myself is the reason so,
Why my heart leak for my innocent sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...