Sidelines

Monday, August 30, 2010

“Gems within You”

The gems of the world,
Is somewhat beautiful,
In every men’s eyes.
The glow between the crest,
And the gloom it gives after dark,
Is the only thing gems can ever be.
But words can only describe;
The hot flame of a ruby,
The vast ocean of a sapphire,
The lightning thunder of a topaz,
The holy light of a diamond,
And the grim darkness of an amethyst.
But what men couldn’t see,
Is that you,
Were the gems of the world.
The glow that you bear,
Is different from others,
As you are more fragile,
Yet the beautiful lies within;
The flame, the ocean, the thunder, the light and the darkness,
You hold them all like its nothing.
You prove to be quite stunning,
As the other gems didn’t prove oneself as a whole,
But yet you let it free,
And that’s where my heart lies.
As you are my gems;
You are my fire,
You are my ocean,
You are my thunder,
You are my light,
And you are my darkness,
For where it begins and where it ends,
You will always be my beloved.
                                                              
                                                      Angel of Death.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...