Sidelines

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Empty – Guilty Crown PV




I am afraid, afraid of losing you,
so I tried, with my hands to protect you,
but the void between us is endless,
as my hands couldn’t reach your faith;
Alas my heart turns hollow, upon seeing you’ve gone,
taken while your tears shed, this blank paper of mine,
I dreamt and kept hearing your voice of songs,
as I’m searching with this devoid curse upon time;
All was gone but here left this single memento,
a memory when our hearts joined before the oblivion,
whilst I keep going, as these vacuous feelings grow,
for the truth of your heart, which lies barren;
Done to be regret, there you were staged before me,
by a persona, that bears infinite greed upon us,
lust were sprouted, devastated with denial and lies,
for we are none, believing that this would last;
As our dream burned down falling to the abyss,
we hold each other promising, letting our tears fall,
yet, here I am waiting, as empty as can be,
for you, my long love of my life.


Freed…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...